- “TRY TO AVOID EATING NEAR THE BIGGEST TOURIST ATTRACTION IN TOWN”
Restaurants have an easier tone prospering when they are near the biggest tourist attractions, and the food doesn’t have to be all that good or interesting to get a decent crowd. “USUALLY PLACES IN NEIGHBORHOODS ARE A BETTER BET THAN THE MAIN TOURIST DRAGS”. If they’re harassing you to come inside or have flyers everywhere, it’s likely too touristy to be good.
It is important to keep this in mind that “I’ll do spots on a map so I’ll know options in whatever area I’m in”.
Trattoria Cesarino is one of the best restaurants you can find in the neighbourhood from the centre of Florence.
2. “MENUS DISPLAYED OUTSIDE RESTAURANTS ARE STRONGER THAN U THINK”
Why it’s important to see if a menu outside is available,
- A menu box outside helps to communicate the right message, at the right time, and to the right audience, this way you can see if the menu choices are to their likely and to their satisfied prices including with the cover charge.
Good menus must offer a balance of unique dishes and old favourites.
- It’s important to see if the restaurants offer a huge selection of items, otherwise, you will inevitably be tossing food at the end of the night. And also if the restaurant offers a huge selection of dishes, it simply means that the foods are not fresh.
- A normal standard menu format must include 6-7 pasta types in order to maintain the freshness of the dishes.
What to know about a standard menu and what it must include other than dishes with prices,
- In a menu, it’s important to include the frozen foods indicating by a star mark (*). But as a recommendation, it’s better to find a menu with no frozen mark often, because it ensures how fresh a dish is.
- It’s important to see if the food allergen labelling is included in a menu. As a tourist, and if you have food allergies then you have to be extremely careful about the food you eat because you don’t want to end up in a sick bed after all. The labelling is indicated by 1-14 digits. It’s an obligate rule that the food allergen labelling is a must to be indicated if the dishes contain any of those items.
Trattoria Cesarino is one of the best restaurant you can find a standard menu and you don’t have to be afraid of anything, because everything necessary is included.
You don’t want to feel that you entered an alien restaurant after you visit a tourist attraction place. So to avoid feeling as if you are lost in a world of no smile, find a spot who not only fills up your taste buds but also who fills up your mind with a warm welcoming, memorable and friendly atmosphere.
Trattoria Cesarino is a spot that will make you feel as if you are in your own home because they make you feel so special.
4. “DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ONLY ITS COVER “
Make sure that you find a clean restaurant because it’s important to know how clean a restroom, can be associated including the kitchen. If you walk into a restaurant restroom and it’s dirty, smelly and or lacking in toilet paper or soap, how does that impact you’re feeling about the restaurant in general?
“Make sure that you are in a hygienic restaurant, cleanliness is healthy and wealthy than gold”
5. “COPERTO” OR “COVER CHARGE”
Coperto is a service charge that restaurants add to the bill for each guest. Things like a glass of water or a plate of bread it’s also sometimes called the “pane e coperto,” the bread and cover charge.
It’s most important to see the cover charge included in the menu outside a restaurant. It’s better to be sure than to be surprised with a number you were not prepared for. The restaurants in the tourist areas would have waiters outside inviting you into the restaurant. As a rule of thumb, beware! These could be tourist traps and in most likelihood would not be the best food experience either value for money!
6. TIME TO FEEL THE ART OF GOOD SERVICE!
A quality waiter will always be focusing on the customers and ensure the environment is really the way it should be. It’s really nice to have a hospitable waiter helping you to profound the knowledge of dishes available in a menu, inspecting and supporting for recommending a meal with details. Always it’s important to see a waiter helps you and informing the time it takes to prepare a delicious and fresh plate.
For an example: normally a fresh dish of pasta like spaghetti takes like 13-14 minutes to boil and takes another a few minutes to prepare a dish of spaghetti. So it’s also an indication of how fresh the plates are because it’s being cooked at the moment you order.
“The estimated time suggested by the waiter is important to be told, because as a tourist timing is precious to plan your day ahead”.
Don’t miss Trattoria Cesarino, because they really do care about the timing in their services.
SOME TIPS TO KNOW ABOUT HOW FRESH THEY ARE,
“PANE” OR “BREAD”
The best bread found in Florence restaurants are HOMEMADE. It’s a very important fact to know that the best homemade bread is really rare to find. Quality bread’s real colour is light brownish in colour and made out of whole wheat.
IT’S A GOOD QUESTION TO ASK IF YOU HAVE EVER TASTED A HOMEMADE BREAD????
Well then here’s the spot where you can really taste the Tuscany homemade bread, it’s not in anywhere but it’s in “trattoria Cesarino”.
The important thing is that they are NON-GMO. So don’t miss this opportunity after you walk into Florence.
Once you enter the Tuscany make sure that you fill up your taste buds with the very real and naturalistic taste of olive oil. You don’t need to miss the natural taste, after all, you have come so far. Don’t only please your eyes but also your tongue. Restaurants offer so easily bottles of olive oil, but it’s always important to see as a keen customer for fresh stuff, where it is really made from?
Well then, if you identify this thing it means you have opened up a treasure of natural stuff,
- If you see a sigh of a dotted leaf in a green background it is a sign indicating the product is organic.
To identify the best olive oil is to see, where it is made from?
- If u see in label indicating that it is made from Tuscany Italy, then don’t think twice it’s the best natural olive oil you can ever find.
Hurry up and go today to Trattoria Cesarino so that you can taste the real olive oil taste.
The Chianina is an Italian breed of cattle, formerly principally a draught breed, now raised mainly for beef. It is the largest and one of the oldest cattle breeds in the world. The famous BISTECCA ALLA FIORENTINA is produced from its meat.
The best Chianina cattle’s in the world are found in “TUSCANY”. In beef production, Chianina cattle are chosen for their growth rate, the high yield and high quality of the meat. The meat is renowned and nutritional in values.
Where can you taste this steak of real CHIANINA BEEF??? It’s probably only found in Trattoria Cesarino.
“Don’t miss the only best steak that you can find from the whole world. So go today and taste the best steak in the world”.
Acqua Panna is an Italian brand of bottled water and one of the worlds largest bottled water brands. Aqua Panna takes its name from the villa Panna in the hills of Tuscany, where the natural spring was first discovered and it was bottled in 188, and in Italy.
The Aqua Panna source is located in the Apennine Mountains of Tuscany, to the north of Florence. To taste the real natural taste of the Acqua Panna come and visit “Trattoria Cesarino”.